Thursday 17 April 2014

Chizzness

So here I am sitting down in front of my computer at 10:18pm on a school, with a junk load of school work that I should attend to. But we all know that won't be happening anytime soon... mainly due to the fat fact that I have no school tomorrow! So happy. It's Good Friday and therefore I have a long weekend, yay! (But it's April and it's still snowing so I'm questioning the level of happiness I should have... but I LOVE winter oddly enough, so boom!).


So being the prune I am (probably not even using the word in the right context), I decided I would create a new blog. Notice how I said, new? Yes well funny story, I have created about 10 other random blogs that I never used but always found joy in creating a name and designing the look of it. I've done much weirder things, as you will probably son find out on my blog.

Back to the blog though... Well I am going to blab about my life, talk fashion, talk fitness, and talk chizzness when ever I feel like it, because I can. And who's to say I can't do anything now, huh? (*thinks of my parents*). Haha.

Teens are so lazy these days. I mean I'm always up to do anything... that is except for partying (not into that specific scene). None of my friends have time (they say we are given 3x the amount of work that our parents got), and they are always up in their phones on Facebook. I mean come on people, let's move on with our lives, the last time anyone used Facebook was when they had their face in a book, literally. Stop stalking people online, it's getting old and so are you. Harsh you might say, but may I add that if you think so that would then conclude you yourself are a victim to my opinion.

Anyways, I have so much junk I have to do for school and to prepare for my AP Exam (I'm in grade 11), and for a summer job interview. So tomorrow I expect to be very efficient in getting most of my work done so that I will have the rest of my weekend to rest and bore my self with reality TV. Maybe go for a run (I'm in track). I mean realistically I need to get my grades up and will need to study my face off, yes MY FACE off, if I want to finish this year with a grade that I can then apply for early admissions with.


Wish me luck. I wish you luck if you have come to this post, what ever time in your life.

Rosie
xxx